Sunday 26 July 2009

~blurr~

Assalamualaikum...

It has been a long time i did not update anything in this blog.. Juz got back my laptop (its a long story..hahaha) I have been wondering why people starts to appreciate something when the things have gone..me too have the same attitude..I always told myself dat human being are so ego and not thankful and dats y the do dat thing..but i am a human being also..hahaha..life is juz so funny and full of unexplainable things... Right now i'm in state of very blurr and empty..I juz cant think better and trying hard to make my days better..owh my God please help me...I dunno y this happen to me but i'm trying to improve myself..i think dat i'm recovering from an unsuccessful relationship recently..hahaha..it sound like so hurt..but seriously i dont feel anything..it juz not like the usual me that always crying..maybe because i am in the process of being more mature..hik33 I am enjoying myself with my lovable family now and I am so afraid that I will miss them damn much when I enter to a new life and land soon..hope dat I've been given dat strength...




No comments: