Tuesday 7 April 2009

best weekend...!!

Last Sunday,I went to Sepang to watch the F1 GP race with my cousins..I was so excited because this is my first time being there and my trip has been sponsored..I have been told that my seat is at the grandstand,that mean I get a better view and dont need to worry about the bad weather..There were huge crowd of F1 fans but upon arriving at the circuit it started to rain heavily and we didnt bring any umbrella,luckily the rain was not too long..we waited for the shuttle bus to take us inside the circuit and get our tickets from the person incharged. We were able to place ourselves at our seat and waited for the race to start (watching the warming up session in the meantime). About 5.00pm the race start and the crowds were going crazy..everyone started to cheer for their favourite team and racer including me. Unfortunately,the race has to stop halfway because of the bad weather and the winner was announced at 7.00pm. Jenson Button from Brawn GP in the 1st place followed by Nick Heidfeld from BMW-Sauber and Timo Glock from Toyota.. here a few pictures of the scenery..




the race begins......



empty circuit...at 3.00pm

Well,after the race my cousin took me,my nephew and my nieces to Cyberjaya to have dinner and celebrating my niece's birthday..we had a very n
ice chocolate ice cream cake and a huge Arabic dishes as we all were very hungry because we didnt have our lunch.. here's the picture of the delicious cake..



yummy....

Overall,I really enjoyed that weekend so much but somehow I wish that my family could be there too. Huh,I become homesick again..can't wait to be back to my hometown this weekend..miss them so much!


No comments: